Monday, October 12, 2009

The Fair




I Love the Fryeburg fair. It was the highlight of the year ever since I was little. Every year I'd save my allowance so I could buy something special. Thats why selling there was so important to me. I saw so many little girls as I used to be, so excited to buy that special item with their own money.
My sister Denise and I try to make visiting our booth a special occasion. We take the time with each customer to make sure they get exactly what they want. I have customers comment to me that was so much fun and a great experience.
Last week there was one customer in particular who I had a great time with. We had the vanity in the booth mounded with scarves as she tried and tried to find exactly the one she wanted. When she finally found what she was looking for she was so happy.
That is what this business is all about in my opinion. I love to see a happy customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment